Featuring a short and slim profile, the SL-K is a drop in replacement buttstock for the AR-15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes. The smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe allows for easy shouldering a sure grip. There is a 1.25" footmans loop with the ability to accept an option M-Lock QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A unique ambidextrous release latch minimized rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers or springs.
Please note, there are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine Receiver Extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit the common mil-spec tube.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)