Safari Land's Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard solution for one stop to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm reducing the time you need to spend cleaning your most precious gear. Break-Free CLP breaks apart loose dirt and corrosion with it's special penetrating formula displacing trapped grit and frees sticky, rusted, or corroded mechanisms. It's superior lubricating qualities keeps parts working smoothly, by reducing friction and stops the build-up of foreign matter. Break Free® CLP® also preserves your weapon by providing a long-lasting protective coating shielding all metals from rust and corrosion.
Why use Break Free® CLP®
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65°F to +475°F and after saltwater immersion
- Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils plus special friction-reducing, anti-wear additives
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- Displaces and loosens residue and contaminants from bearing areas
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before use
1. Apply to mechanisms and metal surfaces.
2. Allow a few minutes or more (even overnight) for penetration and cleaning action to occur.
3. With movement or brushing of the parts, foreign matter will break loose and can be wiped away.
4. Break-Free CLP lubricates immediately. For best results, allow to cure for 2 hours.